le vrai badass Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Is Liverpool's Roberto Firmino suffering a World Cup hangove

Répondre au sujet    le vrai badass Index du Forum » Rien à voir » A l'exterieur du blog Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Is Liverpool's Roberto Firmino suffering a World Cup hangove
Auteur Message
thanloeuth

Message Is Liverpool's Roberto Firmino suffering a World Cup hangove Répondre en citant

Is Roberto Firmino suffering something of a World Cup hangover? In the two games this season he has struggled a bit. He's not quite in his stride at the moment, and you could see at Crystal Palace that Firmino wasn't link sboquite himself.I thought Daniel Sturridge or Xherdan Shaqiri could have come on for the last 20 minutes. But Jurgen Klopp has stood by Firmino, and we have to trust him on that.Klopp will want to get the Brazilian back on track as soon as possible and I suspect he'll want to stuck with him for as long as possible. After all, it's still very early days.Liverpool, though, have the options now to changelink sboplayers around that maybe they didn't have last season.Shaqiri will prove a good buy as he is versatile, and if Sturridge can stay fit then that's massive for us. He will score a lot of goals.Whether Brighton and Hove Albion on Saturday is the time for them to start is difficult to say.My old mate Chris Hughton gave me a nice Sunday session with the win over Manchester Unitedlink sbo

Mer 22 Aoû - 08:10 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 22 Aoû - 08:10 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    le vrai badass Index du Forum » Rien à voir » A l'exterieur du blog Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation